There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

stepping onto 5

considering steps 1 to 3, i think you've set it up very well (with step 4) for the series finale. the climax of the whole story will no doubt be excellent. Keep up the good work! we're all cheering for the rabbit and cat interracial relationship!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

I'm dumbfounded.

I know you had a bit of 3d work in it but damn, it was really good. If you had said u did it all in flash i would've believed u. The Graphic styling and the smoothness of the animation were superb. The plot was intriguing and persuasive, the phenominal theme was believable and the sound was crisp. There was also a delicate attention to detail with the backgrounds (the lightning and rain was very well done).
This gets however many stars you can give an animation.

A Ball's Tale A Ball's Tale

Excellent

That was great work. Incredible detail, smooth animation and a great short storyline. Excellent, perfect score. WOW

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

that was great

stupid ads didn't know what hit'em.

the game was a simple shootem up but it was addicting none the less...
if you could different ads, or even an "ad boss" at da end of every set level den it would be even better.

ShotInTheHead responds:

and that woudl be in the full version (once i enable high scores) ill have an outwar level, and messenger service, a newgrounds level, and of course, fagware

Customize Your Ride Customize Your Ride

Sweet

Not really into cars but things like this change my mind. good job

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Comical

Loved the Damien Hurst touch.